Now available in three bindings or as an ebook... The Energy Almanac is here! Know now what’s happening for the entire year ahead. The planets have a plan and now you can plan according to the planets.
Don’t wait for the beginning of every month for the next article to drop. Stop checking your app and start knowing ahead of time exactly what moves to make and when.
The astrology of the year ahead has been decoded and wrapped up into one beautiful book to keep at your bedside, desktop, or altar.
The Energy Almanac for 2021 is your complete easy-to-read holistic guide for the twelve months of the new year. With beautiful artful illustrations for framing you can see at-a-glance exactly where you should focus your efforts, plus:
- Get twelve months of information broken into 52 articles that dive deep into your week ahead
- See exactly how the planets support your days, weeks, months-- then plan accordingly
- Use the solar and lunar cycles to improve flow
- Know which gemstone will support your energetic alignment for the upcoming weeks
- Use specific essential oils to help balance and restore yourself…we’ll tell you which ones to use, and when
- Move according to the energies at hand with our chosen yoga pose that supports your body and mind
- Experience contributions by a professional astrologer, numerologist, gem enthusiast, essential oil specialist, a yogi, nutritionist, medical intuitive, and a forward-thinking mindset coach
- Enjoy beautiful illustration and graphic styling
- The perfect-bound style is the most important bedside book you'll ever own
Support your day throughout each moon cycle with the right tools, more ritual, and insight to help you stop striving and start THRIVING.
Give the gift of foresight to yourself and those you love. Don't guess anymore! Plan according to the planets.
Now available in three bookbindings:
Perfect bound: a traditional paperback book
Lay flat: a semi-concealed wire coil bound book (click here)
Hardcover: the perfect gift, limited edition hard case book, for the person who has everything (click here)
Ebook: read with digital ink, save a tree (click here)