You ROCK! Journal and Coloring Book fun for all ages
This is a fun and inspirational children’s journal complete with doodle pages, coloring pages, and lined journal pages. Each journal page has encouraging quotes on topics such as mindfulness, self-acceptance, and acceptance of others, sharing, doing what you love, feelings and emotions.
For ages 6 and up, the You ROCK! Journal and Coloring Book encourages readers to express themselves and their creativity.
Fun writing prompts include:
· Write about a time when you did something that made you feel great!
· It takes courage to share how you feel. You can do it! Who can you share your feelings with? Why?
· You can do anything you set your mind to. I believe in you! When you feel confident, how does that feel?
· Moving around can be fun! Give it a try by dancing, marching, jumping, and running. What else can you do to move around?
· You got this! What have you never done that you’d like to try?
· Do what you love to do! If you could do anything, what would you enjoy doing?
· List 10 things that make you smile (you can list more if you want to). Share your smile with other people!
A companion to the award-winning children’s book, Crystal’s Quest: An Adventure into the World of Gemstones.